- During boot time, ASE_PARTITIONS failed to check-out due to invalid licensing
- Several engines failed (21-27) to come online due to running out of aio-max-nr on Linux
- The license array  was never propagated to these new licenses
- Engines 21-27, enabled for ASE_PARTITIONS was still set to 0 after came back online successfully
- SAP hits error: 14130, Severity: 16, State: 4
- 00:27:00000:01132:2013/04/20 01:20:30.56 server Error: 14130, Severity: 16, State: 4
00:27:00000:01132:2013/04/20 01:20:30.56 server Cannot run 'ALTER TABLE' on table <table_name> because semantic partitioning is not enabled. A user with System Administrator (SA) role must reconfigure 'enable semantic partitioning' to 1.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Linux on x86_64 64bit
- Linux of Power 64bit
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Error 14130, Severity 20, State 1, Msg 14130, license, kernel mode, CR739710, CR#739710, 739710 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.