- You have installed SAP Simple Finance (sFIN), on-premise edition or plan to do so. You require information about adding customer fields to the Universal Journal
- Prior to sFin in New GL, Transactions OXK3 and FAGL_GINS were used to add customer fields to the New GL tables. See KBA 1854555 in this regard .
- Transaction FAGL_GINS can no longer be used in sFin.
- It is no longer possible to enhance the compatibility views like for example FAGLFLEXA (In transaction se11 for table FAGLFLEXA you can see the compatibility view via the follow the menu path:
Utilities > Runtime Object > Display in the 'Header of active Runtime Object' information that Physical table = FGLV_FAGLFLEXA) after you did for example enhance CI_COBL.
- You can no longer enhance CI_FAGLFLEX04/CI_FAGLFLEX05 in SFin.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FAGLFLEXT, , FAGLFLEX*-tables, FMGLFLEXA, FMGLFLEXT, FMGLFLEX*-tables, PSGLFLEXA, PSGLFLEXT, PSGLFLEX*- tables JVGLFLEXA, JVGLFLEXT, JVGLFLEX*- tables, FAGL_GINS, FAGL_OPT_FIELDS, FAGL_FIELD_MOVEC, S/4H, S/4 HANA, FGL_MIG_REGENERATE_CDS, FINS_MIG_REGENERATE, ACDOCA,
, KBA , AC-COB , Coding Block , FI-GL-FL , Flexible Structures , FI-GL-GL , Basic Functions , FIN-MIG , SAP Simple Finance data migration , FIN-MIG-GL , Data migration for General Ledger Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.