- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer installation fails with the following error (version may be different):
SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.1 SP6 has encountered errors during the install process
- Setupengine logs show errors such as the following:
ERROR: An unexpected internal error occurred. AddNode – Node creation failed. (FWM 23008)
AddNode aborted due to errors.
Error: Command execution failed. Giving up.
ERROR: An unexpected internal error occurred. AddNode - No suitable enterprise nodes could be found (FWM 23066)
- Explorer does not work as expected
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.x (4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.