- Under centain circumstance, there's a requirement to add character limit for PM or 360 forms.
- There is a quite simple way to add the limit for all comment boxes in a form.
- This KBA will be focusing on how to use meta-enforce-rte-limit in XML.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
- meta-enforce-rte-limit is a optional code that allows user to add the 4000 character limits for all the comments box in the form.
- Once this option is turned on, the expected behavior is that a pop up window appears showing the hightlighted text input by user is exceeding 4000 characters.
- To turn this option on, we need to add <meta-enforce-rte-limit>true</meta-enforce-rte-limit> right after <meta-scale> in <fm-meta> section.
Please Note: As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your Implementation Partner. For our list of supported configuration changes, please refer to this article 2250186 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Requests for PM / Mutli-Rater Templates.
- Here is the screenshot for reference:
maximum character limit, comment field , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To