- Dump database cmd will fail with an error 3216 when loading a database dump
- database option 'deallocate fisrt text page' os on
- 1> load database test from 'server.dmp'
Backup Server session id is: 69. Use this value when executing the
'sp_volchanged' system stored procedure after fulfilling any volume change
request from the Backup Server.
Msg 3261, Level 16, State 2:
You cannot load this dump because it contains functionality that is available
only on the server on which it was dumped.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Error 3261, Level 16, State 2, deallocate first text page, enabled, on, true, sp_dboption, CR736179, CR#736179, 736179 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.