- Unable to schedule Adhoc Report Export Job from Provisioning
- Error while submitting the Adhoc Report Export Job "Failed to create FTP URI due to this error: File path has spaces:"
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning -> Login to Company
- Manage Scheduled Jobs -> Create new Job
- Getting below error while submitting Job
Can not schedule this job due to the following errors:
Failed to create FTP URI due to this error: File path has spaces:
The issue is caused due to the Space between the Folder Name set under File Path.
- You cannot schedule a Job to put the file in a folder which is having space between its name. Ex: India Incoming
- System will not alllow you to submit the Job to put file in folder with name "India Incoming" as it is having space between its name.
- Remove the extra space( Ex: IndiaIncoming) or replace it with any other character ( Ex: India_Incoming)
Adhoc Report Export Job Job Scheduling Unable to submit , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Problem