- There are multiple Winword.exe processes in Task-Manager, the number of processes are twice as much as the started WebDynpro application.
- Users are experiencing memory shortage and there are multiple Winword.exe processes in Task-Manager.
- CRM WebUI is generating multiple Winword.exe processes in Task-Manager.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB730XX
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB731XX
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4, SAP_UI SAPK-740XXINSAPUI
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5, SAP_UI SAPK-750XXINSAPUI
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11)
Web Dynpro; Webdynpro, MIME, Inconsistency, SAP_UI, Update, Upgrade, winword, winword.exe, multiple, Windows, IE11, Internet Explorer, CRM, WebUI, Incident Management, Memory, TaskManager, Task-manager, UR, attachment, assignment block , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , CRM-BF-COM , Content Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.