- You are using the Fiori APP 'Goods Receipt for Purchase Order' and since you upgraded to version 1610 it no longer works, the APP fails to open. You get a popup message stating "No Stock Types configured in backend system".
- When using APP "Stock - Single Material" or "Stock - Multiple Material" you receive incomplete stock information. Not all the stock type columns are displayed.
- In app "Transfer Stock - Cross-Plant" you cannot transfer material between plants because you cannot see the icons to do it.
- Other IM APPs eg: 'Manage Stock' may not show complete stock data.
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Fiori
ECC, MM Fiori, T200A, MMIM_GR4PO_DL_SRV, MIGO_INSMK, stock types, F0843, "No Stock Types configured in the backend system", MMIM_MATERIAL_DATA_SRV, CL_MMIM_MATERIAL_DATA_DPC_EXT, STOCKOVERVS1, manage stock, MANAGE_STOCKS1, MMIM_MATERIAL_DATA_SRV, stock single material, stock - single material, "Transfer Stock In-Plant", "F1061", "Transfer Stock Cross-Plant", "F1957", "Stock Single Material, "F1076", "Post Goods Receipt for Purchase Order", "F0843", "F1595", Stock - Multiple Materials, unrestricted, missing stock columns. Post Goods Receipt for Inbound Delivery, Stock - Single Material, 103, 105, 101, Unrestricted Use, Stock, Blocked Stock, Unrestricted Use, Column Stock Monitoring, Parameters, , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.