- When searching objects in BI launch pad using Platform Search, no result is shown with following error message:
An error occurred while searching.: Unable to find servers in CMS HOSTNAME:6400 and cluster @CLUSTERNAME with kind pjs and service PlatformSearchSeviceOCA.
All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
- Adaptive Processing Server (APS) hosting Platform Search service is running fine.
- Go to CMC > Applications > Platform Search Application > Properties and get the following error under Index Location:
Platform Search is not available because BI platform cannot validate the search's file paths.
- 3 kinds of Index Location boxes cannot be modified.
- Number of indexed documents and Last indexed time stamp might show correct values, which means that Index is built successfully.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.X
- Platform Search
FWM01014, cannot, APS server, platformsearch, VPN, NIC, multiple, gateway , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SCH , BI platform search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.