When the user try to upload the file for Customer Invoice through WebDav Integration, system throws below error message:
Fail on mutual authentication The password on server is not updated with domain controller
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select File Input
- Create a new Input for CustomerInvoiceProcessingRequestInvoicingIn
- In the computer, go in This PC and click on Map Network Drive
- Then enter the URL
- Select Finish
The cause for the issue is that the user is not mapping the folder correctly
Create a technical user to access the WebDAV Folder
- Go to the Application and User Management work center, subview Communication Arrangements.
- Select the communication arrangement Access Documents via WebDAV.
- Select Edit Credentials.
- Edit a password for the user (standard user ID is _SAP_WEBDAV1), select Ok, close the screen, save the changes.
- Get the WebDAV URL
- Go to the Application and User Management work center, subview File Input.
- Copy the Inbound Files URL below the list of runs.
Map the network drive (example for Windows 10 File Explorer)
- In Windows File Explorer right-click on this PC and select Map network drive
- In the popup check the box Connect using different credentials and open the link Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures.
- Follow the wizard, choose the option for a custom network location, enter the WebDAV URL (s.a.), do not use subpaths.
- Cancel any possible popup for certificates and enter the user credentials you maintained in the first part (s.a.).
- After finishing the wizard you should be able to upload files into the correct folders in the mapped network drive.
To use certificates instead of user/password and some information on other WebDAV clients see SAP note 1725964 (https://support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1725964).
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To