You cannot see the embedded report view name as per the translation maintained in the language adaptation tool.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics cork center.
- Select any report and its view.
- Go to Language Adaptation in the Administration work center.
- Create a new Language Adaptation.
- Select the source and target languages, work centers and collect the texts.
- Change/ translate the name as per your requirement.
- Now embed the report in a different work center.
- Log in to the system by using the target language.
- Go to the work center where the report view was embedded, there it will not show the correct report name as you defined in the language adaptation.
The report view will only be change in the Analysis work center.
The same view embedded in other work centers will not be changed as per language translation in the language adaptation tool.
For requests to change the product behavior, you can register this in the Influence portal.
language adaptation, translation, business analytics, analysis, report, data source, renamed, renaming , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement