- While monitoring an SDS project in SAP HANA Studio, the following alerts are reported:
- The publisher <xyz> of streaming project <workspace>/<project> has low transaction throughput.
- The publisher <xyz> of streaming project <workspace>/<project> has low row throughput.
- The Alert Details for these two alerts (ID 609 and 608) indicate the User Action of:
Investigate why the publisher works slowly.
- How to investigate and determine why the publisher works slowly?
- How to identify which publisher is the one that is working slowly?
- Is it possible to configure multiple alerts for ID 608 or ID 609 to monitor particular publishers to the SDS project?
- What is the meaning of the configuration settings of "Threshold" and "Interval" for the two alert IDs (608 and 609) as described in the SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming: Configuration and Administration Guide → Smart Data Streaming Alerts in SAP HANA Cockpit?
- How to clear the previously reported alerts?
- How to disable the alert if it is not needed?
SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming (SDS)
SAP HANA 1.0 smart data streaming ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA streaming analytics 2.0
stream, processing, processor, , KBA , HAN-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.