The migration activity of sales orders is not available in activity list of implementation project.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center and select Implementation Projects view
- Select to open the activity list
- Search for activity Migration of Sales Orders
- Activity is not available
The migration of Sales Orders is currently not available in SAP Cloud for Customer.
To find the respective question of migration activities, follow the steps below
1. Go to Business Configuration->Implementation Projects
2. Edit your project
3. Go to step Questions
4. Expand Built-in Services and Support->Business Configuration->Data migration
5. Migration of Sales Orders is not available
As workaround you can migrate sales orders using the Data Workbench tool.
To do so, go to Data Workbench work center and select Import tab
Search for Sales Orders and proceed with migration.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To