- You have an Advantage Database Server (ADS) table that is corrupt and you want to update it with a valid record
- You see a row that contains a data <corrupt> as seen in the screenshot
- Filtering the row shows the row contains an invalid value (ex. 0.0 as in the screenshot)
- Running ADTFix does not fix the corruption
- SAP Advantage Database Server - All supported versions
- Any supported OS
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions
sybase, corruption, invalid, update, delete, reindex, recreate, re-index, re-create, reset, timestamp, format , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.