- An intermittent issue with the database engine starting up and appearing to hang
- This happens when starting the database when using dbisql.com or dbremote.exe
- The message window is either half drawn in a minimised state when clicking on the lightning bolt in the Taskbar or full size and blank, showing ‘Not Responding’
- An error is shown in Event Viewer that the Database Engine "Stopped interacting with Windows and was closed"
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0.x
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 2008R2
SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0
-xm 0, KB 2719306, Windows 7, Windows 2008R2 , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.