Please note the current SAP Content Server release is 7.53 and this version should be used for new installations and upgrades, more details in note 719971 - SAP Content Server release strategy and note 2786364 - SAP Content Server and Cache Server 7.5 (and higher)
- The Microsoft Internet Information Server web server has an file upload limitation
- This was introduced with IIS version 7.0
- This can cause problems when attempting to upload/migrating files to the an content server (SAP or otherwise) that are greater than this limit
- For example when migrating or uploading a file you may encounter error: HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large
- SAP NetWeaver Basis release independent
- SAP Content Server 6.50
- Windows OS
IIS 7, IIS 7.5, IIS 8, IIS 8.5, HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large, 413 Request Entity Too Large , KBA , BC-SRV-KPR-CS , SAP Content Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.