- You are trying to add components to subcontracting purchase order items through the BAPI_PO_CHANGE but system is returning the error "ME 154" - "Not possible to determine any components".
- You had activated DIMP solution.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Discrete Industries & Mill Products (DIMP)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP Central Component for discrete industries
- SAP R/3 add-on for aerospace and defense
- SAP R/3 add-on for mill products
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, ME154, BOM, PO, SUB-CONTRACT, SUBCONTRACT, ME22N ME_COMPONENTS_MAINTAIN , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , IS-ADEC-SUB , Subcontracting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.