- Changes of Oracle VARCHAR2 datatypes are not detected in the Merge Changes to Repository Document dialog.
- Local model and model stored in the repository are considered as identical.
- The Compare Models window does not show any difference.
- The model has been successfully checked in.
- No new document version has been created in the repository.
- The new datatype has not been updated into the repository.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- ORACLE 12c DBMS
character, char, varchar, type, byte, lenth, precision, check, checkin, 804318, CR804318, CR#804318 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.