- The Housekeeper Chores system process regularly stacktraces with a Segmentation fault in the module usctcondata():
Current process (0x1f0010) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000100208724 (usctcondata+0x58), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x00000001584af9f2)
- Stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE immediately restarts the failed process:
Restarted process 'HK CHORES'.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 PL03
- Component Integration Services (CIS)
idle, connection, timeout, CR804354, CR#804354, 804354 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.