- Using 'set tracefile' option to send optimizer outputs to file
- Several messages are not sent to the tracefile, but still go to the client
- Client applications can fail when receiving unexpected messages :
- Msg 1562 : "The sort for Worktable% is done in Serial"
- Msg 1563 : "The sort for table_name is done in Serial"
- Msg 1025 : "Abstract Plan (AP) Warning : An error occured while applying the AP:"
- Msg 1026 : "to the SQL query:"
- Msg 1027 : "The following template can be used as a basis for a valid AP:"
- Msg 1028 : "Failed to apply the top operator 'union ' of the following AP fragment:"
- Msg 1031 : "The optimizer will try to complete the compilation of this query; on success, the query will be executed normally."
- Msg 1032 : "The query contains no union that matches the 'union ' AP operator at this point."
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
"is done in Serial" , , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.