- In a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system you have multiple Java Server Nodes (Cluster Nodes)
- You have configured JMS Adapter scenarios which use the Quality of Service Exactly Once In Order (EOIO)
- In the Communication Channel Monitor, you notice that clusters which are not in use for the specific JMS EOIO channel report an error
- In the Node Details you can see warning such as "EOIO cluster lock: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.eoio has already been acquired for the EOIO channel by another cluster node..." (note: this is the expected warning message for a node which does not have the EOIO cluster lock)
- This can result in unwanted/unnecessary alerts being generated for this situation
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, EOIO, JSM, channel, node error, node warning, cluster node error, cluster alerts
, KBA , BC-XI-CON-JMS , JMS Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.