- A WebSocket client is being used to connect and subscribe to a streaming project.
- When sending a request to the project to subscribe to a single stream or window, data is getting successfully streamed to the client as expected.
- However, when using a single request to subscribe to multiple streams or windows, no data is arriving at the client.
- SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1 SP10 through Rev 122 PL05
- SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming 1.0 SP10 through Rev 122.05
- SAP HANA Streaming Analytics 2.0
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1 ; SAP HANA 1.0 smart data streaming ; SAP HANA streaming analytics 2.0
streaming, processing, web socket, esp, sds, analytics , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.