- Not able to schedule a connector job in the Learning system.
- The "Schedule This Process" checkbox is grayed out.
- "Apply Changes" button is not visible.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
The Learning admin that is trying to schedule the connector does not have the required permissions.
For the Learning admin be able to schedule and run any connector, some permissions have to be assigned to its role.
Verify in the "Role Management" if the Learning admin role has the permissions that will enable the schedule of the connector.
Below is the list of permissions that allow any admin to run the respective connectors or edit their schedule:
|Edit Account Code Connector|
|Edit Administrator Connector|
|Edit Alternate Job Code Connector|
|Edit Competency Connector - SF|
|Edit Curriculum Connector|
|Edit Security Domain Connector|
|Edit Registration Connector|
|Edit User Connector - Federal|
|Edit Item Connector|
|Edit Job Code Connector|
|Edit Learning History Connector|
|Edit Organisation Connector|
|Edit Organisation Owner Connector|
|Edit Person IDs Connector|
|Edit Position Connector|
|Edit User Connector - SF|
|Edit Class Connector|
|Edit Skillsoft Connector|
|Edit User Connector|
How to check if the Learning admin has these permissions or not:
- Go to Learning Administration > System Administration > Security > Role Management >
- Search for the role ID and edit it >
- Access the "Permissions" tab >
- Verify if the permission ID for the desired connector is part of the role >
- If not, add it in the role and apply the changes.
connector, schedule, this, process, button, grayed, greyed, out, admin, role, run, execute, manage , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem