While creating new vendor master along with TAN exemption details system throws error in "Withholding tax type not relevant to Company Code".
Ex: Withholding tax type W1 not relavent to IN01 Vendor1.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relavant for India Localisation or Country India Version (CIN) component.
8I886, 8i886, TAN Exemption, CIN Details Button, India, save vendor, FK01, XK01, TAN, Exemption, TAN amount exemption. withholding tax type, withholding tax code, #SAPFI, #TAXES, #GSIN , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-IN , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.