Launch Team Objective is not appearing for Managers.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as Manager;
- Go to the Objectives tab;
- In the Objective Plan, you do not see any Launch Team Objective button available;
- Go to Admin Center > Objective Management > Objective Management Feature Settings;
- Confirm that Enable Team Objectives is checked;
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles > the affected manager's permission role for objectives;
- Click Permission...
- Go to Objectives > Confirm that Assign Team Objectives is checked
There are two specific causes for this:
- "allow-group-goal" is set to "false" in the template;
- Group Goal (V2.0) is not enabled in Provisioning.
- In the affected template XML, change allow-group-goal="false" to allow-group-goal="true"
- In the specified instance, Enable Group Objectives 2.0 under Company Settings > Objective Frameworks
In order to make changes in Provisioning, please contact your Implementation Partner. If you don't have a Partner, you can find for SAP Certified Partners via the SAP Partner Finder or, alternatively, speak with your Account Executive or Customer Engagement Executive about Professional Services options.
To make the necessary change in the XML, you can contact your Implementation Partner or, alternatively, you can also contact SAP Cloud Support via incident requesting to change that attribute from "false" to "true". For more information on Software Change Requests, please kindly refer to KB Article 2250190 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Goal Plans.
SuccessFactors, Success Factors, SF, launch team objective, button, not appearing, goal, objective, goals, objectives, launching, launch , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem