The error "Error: Currency Conversion between CRC and USD has not been setup" is displayed in the Compa Ratio as well as Range Penetration fields in Compensation Information.
*Images/data in this KBA is from SAP Internal Systems, sample data, or Demo Systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Compensation Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to an Employee's Compensation Information Portlet.
- Scroll down to Compa Ratio or Range Penetration
- The following error message shows: Error: Currency Conversion between XXX and YYY has not been setup
The Currency used in the Employee's Compensation and the Currency in Pay Range does not match (or Currently in Pay Range is null) AND the Currency Exchange Rate for the two Currencies are NOT set up.
To resolve this error, match the Employee's Compensation's and Pay Range's Currencies.
- Go to Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures
- Select the Pay Range and click Take Action > Make Correction.
- Edit the Currency and select Currency. Change the Currency to match the Currency in Compensation Information.
If it is necessary that the Currencies are different, the Currency Exchange Rate for these two Currencies must be configured.
- Go to Manage Data > Create New > Currency Exchange Rate.
- Configure the exchange rates between the Source and Target Currencies.
Once the above steps have been completed, the error show be resolved:
2590336 - Currency Conversion Error is Displayed While Checking Annualized Salary in User Compensation Information Portlet
Currency conversion, Currency Conversion between, has not set up, Compensation, Pay Range , Compa Ratio, Range Penetration, pay range, currency , KBA , 2136061 - how to determine which pay ran , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , Problem