- You have configured an URL iView's Fetch Mode property to equal Server Side
- You have configured the iView to use Navigation mode 1 "Display in a separate Window"
- You are calling an URL where the application server is sending the x-frame-options header/Clickjacking protection is activated
- In Internet Explorer there is an onscreen message which says:
This content cannot be displayed in a frame
- In Chrome there is a blank screen or a sad face with the message ... refused to connect
- The following appears in the Web Console:
Refused to display <http://external.serverurl.com> in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java release independent
- Enterprise Portal
clickjacking, iframes, document.origin, x, frame, options, frames, x-frame-options, same window , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-URL-UIV , URL iViews , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.