In the SuccessFactors Mobile App when rating performance forms, rating scale shows a checkbox with -1971.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- This is expected behavior. The -1972 or -1971 values are system default ratings for unrated competencies or objectives.
- These values will appear when there is no text defined for "Unable to Rate" in the Performance template.
Setting a value for the Unable to Rate field
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates > select the template;
- Click on Edit Fields and Sections and select the section;
- Enter value in "Unable to Rate" field;
- Click Save to finish
Note: If Too new to rate is not configured in the template and Unable to Rate is left without a value, the -1971 should not appear in mobile. This has been fixed by engineering in mobile release 1704.
KBA 2242924 - Manage Templates - Value -1972 or -1971 Appearing for Competencies or Objectives
mobile app, performance management, -1971, -1972, rating, shows, values, android, iOS , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM-MOB , Mobile Interface , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions