- In the re-verification work queue an activity exist for a terminated candidate
- Customer would like to know how to complete the activity in the work queue
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- Activities are still in the work queue because the candidates are terminated and there is no Onboarding process in the system to close these activities.
- If you have re-verification activities in your work queue for any termed candidates and you would like them removed from the work queue please follow the suggested steps.
- Delete the activity from the work queue.
- Place a copy of this in your document center for your records that the candidate was termed. (this is optional)
Currently, there is no way the system can recognize that an employee is already terminated which is why I9 reverification are still triggered.
If deemed necessary for the business, you may raise an enhancement request for this.
Reverification Process, Terminated Candidate, Onboarding, Re-verification Process, Onboarding 1.0, OBD, I9 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , How To