- Some assignments between territories and accounts are showing when they should not.
- Some rules are still being processed when they should have been expired.
- When moving a territory from one hierarchy to another, the current rule of the territory under the older hierarchy does not expire.
- In the Web UI, only the new rule is visible; the old rule is not visible.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
TERRITORY, HIERARCHY, NEW, OLD, RULE, ASSIGNMENT, REASSIGNMENT, VALID TO, MULTI, CRMD_TERR_LINK, ZCRM_TERRMAN_INV_ORPHAN_RULES. , KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.