- Talent Search v2 competency list shows different number of competencies than present under Competency Library.
- In JDM 2.0 (Job Profile Builder), competencies maintained under Job Profile content differs than the one showing under Talent Search v2.
SuccessFactors BIZX: Succession
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Under Company Settings click on 'Manage Job Profile Content'
3. Search for Competency and filter it by the required competency category, say Marketing. This category has 2 competencies, as below:
4. Go to Talent Search v2, select Competency under Rating section, Marketing category has 3 competencies
The competencies in Talent Search v2 is JDM 1.0 data NOT JDM 2.0 data and JDM 1.0 data is the competencies present under Competency Library at the backend. In ideal scenario, JDM 1.0 data is always same as JDM 2.0 but sometimes, due to some system glitch data doesn't get sync automatically and we need to manually update competencies at the backend to sync JDM 1.0 data to JDM 2.0.
Clients can ask Support Engineers or if working with implementation partner to follow below steps for updating JDM 1.0 data at the backend:
1: Go to Provisioning
2: Go to Competency Library, search for competencies with Marketing category
3: We could see all 3 competencies at the backend that are visible in Talent Search v2
4. Select the unwanted competency and delete it. This will update competency list in Talent Search v2.
Talent Search competency incorrect competency in Talent Search v2. , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-TS , Talent Search , LOD-SF-CJ-JDM , Job Description Manager , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem