What are the "Grade" field value and the "Score (%)" field value, displayed within the SuccessFactors Learning Administration in Learning History details used for?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- When a user completes a course that has an exam, the profile will display two options on the Details column on the Completed Items section:
- When clicking on View Details, notice the item details window includes a Grade field:
- Choosing View Object Details clicking in the content name, you will see another window with the content object details, including the Score(%) field:
- This is Standard Behavior.
- The score is on the object/exam level and the grade is on the learning event/history level.
- In a perfect scenario they would be the same and they should be the same for an Exam.
What happens if the score and grade are different or one or both are blank?
- AICC and SCORM send different values at different times since different people and vendors created those courses.
- When the content sends a pass/complete status the LMS creates a learning event and copies the score to the grade at that moment.
- If the score is updated later, the system does not update the grade even though the score might be updated later on.
- The LMS will display all the information passed to it through the content.
- If the data displayed on the Score (%) and Grade are inconsistent, the content file will need to be checked with the content provider.
LMS, successfactors, scoring, grading, configuration, content, percentage grade, note, discrepancy, difference, different , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To