- Crystal Report cannot be viewed or scheduled in CMC or BI launch pad (even a blank report).
- Error The viewer could not process an event. An error occurred while creating a subprocess in the processing server. [RCIRAS604] --- Error Code:0 [CRWEB00000119] encountered.
- Error A sub process in the processing server was forced to terminate. (RCIRAS0622) is found in var messages log.
- Error ras21-core: caught CORBA_SystemException. reason <System error> is found in e2e trace logs.
- Error when get DNS machine name, please check whether the IP address of the DNS server is configured correctly is found in RAS log.
- All servers are running and enabled in CMC, but the subprocess of CrystalReports2016ProcessingServer failed to start.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 Support Pack (SP) 03 Patch 2 (Patch 3.2)
- SAP Crystal Reports (CR) 2016 Support Pack (SP) 03 Patch 2 (Patch 3.2)
- Redhat Linux (RHEL) 7.1
Subprocess, CrystalReports2016ProcessingServer, RAS, child process, RCIRAS604, CRWEB00000119, dns server, ip address, nsswitch, CORBA_SystemException. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.