Although all the relevant SAP Notes are implemented and the extract is created correctly, there are problems with FEC views. One of the following issues occurs in the view creation process:
- Short Dump UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION or CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_UNKNOWN appears in transaction FTWY or FTWH.
- The output contains less data than expected.
- Header and column names are incorrect.
- The second column (Description, JournalLib) contains no data.
- No values or wrong values in columns 5-8 (CompteNum, CompteLib, CompAuxNum, CompAuxLib).
- Column reference (PieceRef) works other than expected.
- Debit/credit indicator is not correct.
- Performance problems.
- Sort method is different from the requirement.
- Logic behind amount signs are different in fields Amount in local currency and Amount in document currency.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FEC, view, 2FR_FI01, dump, missing data, header, column names, JournalLib, CompteNum, CompteLib, CompAuxNum, CompAuxLib, PieceRef, XBLNR, debit/credit indicator , KBA , CA-GTF-DRT , DART (Data Retention Tool) , XX-CSC-FR-FI , Financial Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.