- You have implemented Fiori APP 'Post Goods Receipt for Purchase Order'. Since Release 1610, you can post a Goods Receipts for Account Assignment category K, however when you try to post a Goods Receipt for a Service Purchase Order item, here you get error message: 'M7036 No goods receipt possible'
- You have created a Purchase Order for a material with Product Type = 2 Services, posting a Goods Receipt for the PO in 'Goods Receipts for Purchase Orders' you see the error M7036.
- You have created a Purchase Order for a material which is assigned to Material Type SERV, when posting a Goods Receipt for the PO in transaction MIGO, you see the error M7036.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
ECC, GR4POS1, MMIM_GR4PO_DL_SRV, Item category D, Acceptance, Inventory Manager, M7036, M7 036, No goods receipt possible for purchase order, Scope Items, Procurement of Services, 22Z, Lean, Product Type, Service Entry Sheet, SERV, Material Type, MARA, MTART, MIGO, Goods Receipt, Purchase Order, 101, ML81N, Post Goods Receipt for Purchasing Document, RAISE_EXCEPTION , KBA , MM-FIO-IM , Fiori UI for Inventory Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.