You have registered a CCMS agent in order to monitor a remote system.
- There happened no errors during the registration;
- The agent is corretly listed at transaction RZ21 under"Agents for remote systems" tab;
- Connection test result in success;
- The agent work directory can be reached correctly from RZ21 of the central system, its logs can also be read.
Despite above points, the relevant agent entry cannot be seen listed at the central system at path:
RZ20 > SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors > Selfmonitoring CCMS Agents
- CCMS infrastructure;
- Central monitoring system;
- Installation of CCMS agent.
KBA , BC-CCM-MON , CCMS Monitoring & Alerting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.