- REORG REBUILD reports error 4313
- LOAD of transaction log covering the time of the REORG REBUILD fails with errors 1511 and 4314
Error: 1511, Severity: 20, State: 2
Sort cannot be reconciled with transaction log
Error: 4313, Severity: 20, State: 1
Recreate index failed for table ###, index #. The table has been left in an inconsistent state, and the index is missing, so LOAD TRANSACTION errors may result. Run DBCC CHECKTABLE on the table if LOAD TRANSACTION succeeds.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, backupserver , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.