- How to know if my SuccessFactors instance is using Partial Single Sign-On?
- How can I as the customer check if we are using Partial Organization Single Sign-On?
- How do I check if a user is logging in using SSO or PWD?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The Partial Single Sign-on can be enabled only on Provisioning, so in order to check if this is enabled on your environment, you need to contact your Partner or reach out to Customer Support (LOD-SF-PLT) to confirm that information. As part of the implementation of this feature, we need to enable the tool and also configure the field "Login Method" on the data model, and then it will be added in your User Data File.
So as a customer, you can also check directly in the instance downloading the employee import template and verifying if the column "Login Method" exists. If it exists, the Partial Single Sign-On is probably enabled on your environment. However, if you want to have sure about this, the correct way is to contact the partner/support. You can refer to the below KBA to do that: 2751107 - How to download the template for Employee Import?
To check what method the users are using to login, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Go to Employee Export;
- Click to Export User Data File;
- Download the file;
- If the loginMethod column for the user is blank/empty or set to SSO then the user is using SSO.
- If the loginMethod column for any user has the value PWD then they are using Partial SSO. These users will use their SF username/password to login.
Single Sign On, Partial SSO, loginMethod, Login Method, PWD, username, password , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , How To