During the setup of DBACockpit in Solution Manager transaction SOLMAN_SETUP, it fails with error:
SQL error 1326 : ImpersonateWindowsUser: can't logon as DOMAIN2\sidadm error:1326
This is observed when:
- The Database Server(instance) to be monitored is on a different domain;
- The Administrator Login (used to create monitor) belongs to the domain of the Database Server;
- The Solution Manager runs on a different domain than the Database Server.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and higher;
- Windows or Linux operating system;
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
ImpersonateWindowsUser, impersonate, Windows User, SOLMAN, SETUP, DBA Cockpit, ST04 , KBA , BC-DB-MSS-CCM , CCMS/Database Monitors for SQL Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.