- An error 923 occurs when a nested stored procedure is executed in a database configured for "DBO USE ONLY"
- When a nested stored procedure is executed via execproc(), setprocenv() called from execproc()
- $SYBASE/OCS-16_0/bin/isql -U<user_name> -P<password>
1> use db1
1> exec p1 1
Msg 923, Level 14, State 1:
Server 'ASE', Procedure 'p1', Line 5:
User 5 not allowed in database 'db1' - only the owner of this database can
(return status = -4)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Error 923, Level 14, State 1, dbo use only, CR769985, CR#769985, 769985 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.