- In SAP BusinessObjects Cloud you create a new user with a valid email address using the menu Security > Users. After saving the account the following error appears:
Failed to create user on Cloud ID tenant: Errors occurred while creating object 3_001_cloudIdService of type xshttpdest in package sap.fpa.services.cloudId.destinations with activation: An error occurred during activation of sap.fpa.services.cloudId.destinations/3_001_cloudIdService : Validation error: Value of variable "host" is not or only partly set.
In the menu System > Monitor > Traces you will see the following information in the stack:
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.24.3
Incorrect configuration in the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Tenant
This problem can only be fixed by the Cloud Operations team. Please create an incident with SAP Support using the component LOD-ANA-BI
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud community WIKI
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud connecting to on-premise data
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem