- The query executed from a stored procedure
- Uses ANSI join sql syntax
- Has subquery
- Contains MAX aggregates, CASE and GROUP BY clause
- Error indicates a problem length of memory being copied
Error: 632, Severity: 20, State: 2
server Attempt to move memory with an incorrect length of 26997. Maximum allowed length is 16384.
- A call stack snippet (collected from a memory dump) shows where error is raised
pc: 0x000000000128aa9c memmove_error+0x80()
pc: 0x000000000087b4cb updateLeRow+0x945()
pc: 0x00000000008798ce LeAlignedDataRow::readRow(unsigned char*, LeVtuple*, LeDRReadMode, int, int, int*)+0x26a()
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP134
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.