- SHA value error when unpacking NCOALink.
- Unpacking the directories with this version of the utility works for the SHA1 NCOALink directories.
- Error: "SHA Value for file <path>\clk.a.hs1 does not match SHA value specified in the header file (<path>\dvdhdr01.dat)".
- Unpacking the directories using an older version of the NCOALink DVD Verification Utility to unpack the SHA-256 NCOALink or ANKLink directories.
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP7 Patch 1 or later
- Data Quality Management SDK 4.2 SP7 Patch 1 or later
SAP Data Quality Management SDK 4.2 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
ncoadvdver, GUI, NCOA , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DQM-SDK , Data Quality Management SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.