- PreDay feature not working because of integration error
- After completion of PHV, we are not receiving email to reset the password
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
This problem may have a few possible causes:
- Pre-Day1 Experience for new hires not enabled
- Issue with Email Notification in BizX
- Integration failure between BizX and Onboarding
- Required fields are not sent to BizX from Onboarding
- UserId is not created and populated in OCI (OnboardingCandidateInfo)
- Enable Pre-day Hire1 option is enabled in provisioning.
- In Provisioning--single recipient value should be empty.
- Check the successful run of user sync between Bizx and ONB.
- Download the data model and get the list of standard-element which are required fields (look for required="true")
- Enable Reset password email in (Admin center-->email template Notifications).
- User id in OCI should be present ,if not email will not get generated for candidate.
- Settings -> Data Dictionary -> Integrations -> EC-CandidateCreated / EC-PostPHV / EC-PaperWorkDone, below keys should be present
Settings -> AuditTrail , Check SF_Integration message in candidatecreated, postphv. If error occurred means one of the below notification has failed:
a)Candidate Create Notification.
b)Post PHV Notification.
If the above mentioned integration has failed then User id will not get generated in BIZX side. Without the Userid ,the pre-day hire1 email will not get generated and sent for the candidate.
In data dictionary--fields in post PHV tags ,once the candidate is created in onboarding, these required fields will get communicated to bizx and user id will be generated. The pre-day hire1 email will be sent to candidate.
Check whether you are sending all the required fields (from data model check) from onboarding. If you miss any field / value then there will be Integration failure.
How to quickly check the required fields:
- BizX -> Admin center-->Manage users--> Create New User, try to fill few fields and save it. There will be no error if all the required fields are provided. If error is thrown then there are required fields.
- Enable "Assign default required field values for new users if none specified." in Provisioning and run a test. If the integration is successful then it indicates that there are required fields which is missed.
Please update the standard Element require = false (if it is not required) in the Data model.
PreDay; Pre-Day1; Reset, Password, onboarding, obd, 1.0, integration error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-TOR , Onboarding Tours , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem