- You performed the period end closing for a material.
- The periodic unit price has an unexpected value and different than the PUP in the cumulative inventory line.
- You are facing one of the following scenarios:
- You have 0 consumption and you have not allocated price differences.
- You have 0 quantity in the cumulative inventory and not distributed price differences.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
CKMLPR_EB BADI_ENDING_INV external valuation ending inventory high unrealistic periodic unit actual v price price determination single-level single level CKMLCP CKM3 CKM3N CKM3 N Not allocated included cumulative inventory line CKMVFM Value Flow Monitor Multilevel multi-level level price determination wip revaluation of consumption roll-up roll up Material price analysis preliminary valuation PUP periodic unit price actual price V price CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.