You want to add Interaction notes as a placeholder in the ticket workflow rule, but it is not available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator workcenter.
- Go to the Workflow Rules sub-view.
- Create New workflow rule.
- Choose Ticket from Business Object drop-down.
- Navigate to the Define Actions step.
- Choose Rule Type as E-mail.
- Under Placeholders, choose the Add Row button.
- Here, under the Field drop-down, there is no option to add Ticket Interactions as placeholder.
Currently, it is possible to add placeholders in workflow rules for fields in business objects as they have defined values. However, Interactions is a facet in tickets for which the number of interactions keep changing for each ticket. Hence, with the current system behavior, it is not possible to add all the interaction notes to the Email workflow rule
- You may check with a partner for PDI development for this enhancement (OR)
- Post your suggestion at C4C Ideaplace https://ideas.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer. Ideaplace is monitored directly by our Product Management, so will directly assess the feature request and add it in the future release, if feasible.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To