BAPI_PO_CHANGE is being used to achieve the following:
- You want to update a relevant field (for example the price) on an already created Purchase Order (PO) and put the document "on hold".
- You may receive the warning: "00 001" - "Hold" not allowed.
- Notes 1763034 and 1870776 (if valid) are already implemented for your release.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, PO, MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE, HELD, MEMORY, HOLD, GEMERKT, BESTELLUNG, 00001 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.