What is it?
Learning Accomplishments is a way for users to set target learning goals against topics that interest them, and be able to track their training over time against those goals.
Why is it important?
User really had no insight into which areas they were naturally focused on training in or a summary of how much training they were accomplishing over time. Learning accomplishments will not only give the user that insight, but will allow them to set their own pace of learning to motivate them to stick to their training goals. This goes well beyond the static learning history view into what they’ve accomplished, and also allows the user to jump right into finding more relevant training in an area they are interested in learning more about.
This KBA articles outlines workflows and configurations needed to enable Learning Accomplishments feature in Learning Management System.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
SAP SuccessFactors LMS
1) Admin navigate to Learning Administration -> System Administration -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> LEARNING_ACCOMPLISHMENT and make sure 'learningAccomplishmentEnabled' is set to true
#This configuration allows admin to enable or disable learning accomplishment feature.
#Default configuration is false.
#Configuration options: true or false
2) Learning Administration -> System Administration -> Security -> Role Management -> DEFAULT USER role -> Permissions
Access Learning Accomplishments is enabled (If not click add one or more from list to add to the role)
3) Login as user and 'Accomplishments' link should be visible under Links.
Once you are in with a User:
4. User UI - Access Accomplishment
5. Enter Accomplishments
6. Select the Subject areas you want to track
7. Learning tracker
8. Total Learning per month
9 Time Spent by Topic
Learning Accomplishments, Accomplishments, learningAccomplishmentEnabled, LEARNING_ACCOMPLISHMENT , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To