I cannot find an Installation and System (CLO / CLOUD) for creating incidents that contains an SAP Analytics Cloud product / leading product.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Browse to https://support.sap.com and click "Report an Incident".
- Search for a Solution.
- Click "Contact Support".
- Enter your Customer Number and select your S-User ID.
- Search for a System/Product that contains "Cloud".
- Notice that none of the Installations contain an SAP Analytics Cloud System.
An error occurred during the provisioning process and the Installation and System for SAP Analytics Cloud was not created.
If you notice a missing SAP Analytics Cloud tenant when creating a support incident according to article 2607729, perform the following steps and then contact SAP:
- Search for the missing tenant using the System Data application in SAP One Support Launchpad according to article 2241656.
- If you are able to access the missing tenant, take a screenshot of the system details to share with SAP.
- If you are not able to access the missing tenant (it's not available or you don't have authorizations to view system data), continue to Step 2 by creating a support incident.
- Report the missing tenant to SAP by logging a support incident under component XX-SER-SAPSMP-TEN using any available tenant. Note: If you do not see the XX-SER-SAPSMP-TEN component choose XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS.
- Include as much information as possible about the missing tenant, such as:
- Order Number
- SAP Analytics Cloud installation number
- Tenant ID
- Tenant Number (or system number)
- Tenant Name
- Attach screenshots showing the issue
NOTE: This Installation is needed to get the correct Service Level Agreements (SLA) attached to your SAP Analytics Cloud incidents so this is an important task!
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, system, installation, incident, portal, create, product, analytics, EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, help, documentation, information, PAM, requirements, ajuda, ayuda, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Up, Set, setup, Using, Working, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , XX-SER-SAPSMP-TEN , Sytem Data Cloud Tenants , Problem