- The SAP Event Streaming Processor (ESP) project is using the IQ Output Adapter.
- A publisher was publishing data to the project.
- The file system used by the IQ Output Adapter was unmounted, causing the IQ Output Adapter to go to the DEAD state.
- The project was then manually stopped from the ESP Studio.
- The process for the ESP project was still consuming CPU threads even after the project was stopped.
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP12
streaming, processing,cpu,project,thread,iq, adapter,output adapter,esp , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.